Thursday, March 19, 2009

Demo Reel Storyboard

Here's the story board for my (apparently bizarre) demo reel film idea.






I'm using a line of dialogue from the twelfth episode of Clone High, which at this point I think I'm going to re-record for the sake of changing a word and increasing the sound quality. The clip I currently have is mono and ganked off of Youtube. It's a line of dialogue by Principal Scudsworth.

"I first came up with the idea for Cloney Island after watching the movie Jurassic Park 3. But my ill-conceived amusement park will be filled with human clones instead of zoo animals. It's as fool proof as the amusement park in the movie itself."

I want to change the words zoo animals to dinosaurs and I'm tempted to shoe horn in the words super atomic before human clones, although that might be a bit much. I already have an animatic done and just need to convert it to an avi or quicktime from a swf so I can host it on youtube.

No comments: