Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fat cat gangsters, bulldog goons and boxcar hopping hobos, oh my!

I came up with this wolf character while being inundated with Warner Bros cartoons inmy Animation history classin the first semester. He's some 1920-30's, boxcar-hopping , grifter, hobo wolf--what relevance this character may have today, I have no idea.


The thing is I've just kept drawing this character...


And now others are starting to grow out of the 1920-30's theme...



A fat cat gangster (hyuck, original I know) and his bulldog goon.

Like I said, I'm not exactly certain of where I'm going with it.

3 comments:

Heather McDonald said...

I like it, you should develop it more. Draw a flapper chick, the cast wouldn't be complete without one. Draw a gangster flapper chick! Even boxcar-hopping-hobos need a love interest.

Dan Lindberg said...

What's a flapper chick? Actually I'll just google it, I think I have an idea of what you're talking about.

Unknown said...

Hi sir, I'd like to have your ganster bulldog like my logo for my investigation agency. Can I have it??? I need it. It's possible??? Marco from Italy PS: write me with e-mail: marcobiscaro@gmail.com